Ever heard the phrase, 'It's ok to not be ok'?
Let's face it - life at the minute has been a little challenging to say the least. We've had obscene increases in fuel prices, gas & electric bills, and the cost of living in the UK is getting to unsustainable levels. Something has to give, right?!
This added pressure on top of managing your work-life balance makes for a pretty uncomfortable situation, which could take its toll on your mental wellbeing.
The month of May 2022 is a time to raise awareness for those feeling particularly strained by the stresses of life, and is a way for us to come together for better mental health.
Whilst it can be extremely difficult to curb these negative thoughts and emotions, a wide selection of Chinese herbs have been prized for their potential to suppress the symptoms/effects of mental health effectively.
So, without further ado here are our top Chinese herbal formulas which may help spread awareness throughout Mental Health Awareness Month 2022...
1) Ba Zhen Tang 八珍汤 (Eight Treasures)
2) Ban Xia Hou Pu Tang 半夏厚朴汤 (Pinellia & Magnolia Bark)
3) Gui Pi Tang 归脾汤 (Longan Fruit & Polygonum Vine)
4) Gui Zhi Tang 桂枝汤 (Cinnamon Twig & White Peony)
5) Jia Wei Xiao Yao San 加味逍遥散 (Angelica Sinesis & White Atractylodis)
6) Si Ni San 四逆散 (Liquorice Root & Immature Bitter Orange)
7) Xiao Chai Hu Tang 小柴胡汤 (Thorowax Root & Panax Ginseng)
We hope our herbal recommendations can naturally improve your mental health and wellbeing. Just remember, the Aura team are always at hand to help in whatever way we can!
Click here to explore the complete Mental Health range
For any further queries regarding our herbal remedies, please contact us directly via email@example.com.
Leave a comment